The following are terms of a legal agreement between you and The Partnership
By accessing, browsing and/or using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree, to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site. The material provided on this site is protected by law, including and international treaties. This site is controlled and operated by The Partnership from its office in the United Kingdom.
The Partnership makes no representation that materials in the site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
Any claim relating to, and the use of, this site and the materials contained herein is governed by the laws of England and Wales. The Partnership reserves the right to update these terms at any time without notice to you.
Limited Liability regarding software, information and services available on this website
In case you have not entered into other agreements with The Partnership regarding the licensing of software and/or maintenance or other services (which provisions would then prevail), The Partnership’s liability is limited as follows:
With the exception of unlimited liability for willfulness or gross negligence The Partnership will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damage or any damages whatsoever resulting in particular from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other turtious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from the services. In case the damages have been caused by The Partnership’s simple negligence of a substantial contractual duty (cardinal duties), however, The Partnership’s liability is limited to compensate for the typically foreseeable damages. All further liability for negligent conduct is excluded.
Limited Liability regarding hyperlinks to third party sites
On a regular basis we check and control any content and graphics of third party websites that we make available through hyperlinks in order to ensure that such websites do not contain any morally harmful or illegal content (collectively “inadmissible content”). Whenever we discover inadmissible content we will immediately delete the respective hyperlink.
Nevertheless, we cannot fully exclude that inadmissible content may be temporarily available on such websites. To that end, we hereby clarify that we dissociate from any and all inadmissible content on such websites and expressly reject such content to be regarded as pertaining or related to us in any manner. In the event you should discover any inadmissible content please notify us hereof without delay in order for us to take the appropriate measures.
The copyright in all material provided on this site is held by The Partnership or by the original creator of the material. Except as stated herein, none of the material may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of The Partnership or the copyright owner. Permission is granted to display, copy, distribute and download the materials on this Site for personal, non-commercial use only, provided you do not modify the materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials.
You also may not, without The Partnership’s permission, “mirror” any material contained on this site on any other server. This permission terminates automatically if you breach any of these terms or conditions. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials. Any unauthorised use of any material contained on this site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
Christmas Prize Draw
Simply create and send a card using our Christmas card builder and you will be entered into our Christmas prize draw to win a luxury Christmas bag packed with lots of fantastic goodies. To opt out of the competition but still create a card, simply untick the opt in box.
The following terms and conditions apply:
1. Entrants must be residents of the UK, Channel Islands or the Republic of Ireland, over 18 and not employees of The Partnership (United Kingdom) Limited, or anyone connected with the draw.
2. By giving The Partnership your details and entering the competition, you are agreeing to receive future correspondence from us (including for purposes of marketing).
3. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. All cards created will automatically become the property of the Promoter and images are not to be copied or used outside of our card builder and share functionality. The Promoter owns the image copyright.
4. There is one prize to be won. The winner will receive a luxury Christmas bag filled with Christmas gifts.
5. The prize is subject to availability and may change at any time without prior notice.
6. The closing date for the receipt of entries is 12:00 hours on the 20th December 2016.
7. Entries received after the closing date will not be included in the draw. Incomplete entries and entries from third party agents or bulk entries will not be eligible for the prize draw. The Promoter will not be responsible for any entries that are not received by the closing date, whether lost, delayed, corrupted or otherwise, and whether or not due to any technical difficulties or malfunctions.
8. Entry to the prize draw is free. No purchase necessary.
9. Prize is non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered.
10. The winner of the prize draw will be selected at random on the 21st December 2016 from all the entries received.
11. The winner will be notified by email after the draw. If a winner cannot accept the prize for any reason or is not contactable within 24 hours then the Promoter reserves the right to award their prize to another entrant.
12. Judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
13. Winner agrees to the use of their name and address and/or photograph for publicity purposes on our website. No additional compensation will be awarded for such publicity/promotional purposes.
14. The name of the winner will be made available for up to 28 days after the closing date to anyone sending their e-mail address to Tom Smee, email@example.com in a message with the subject heading ‘Christmas Prize Draw Winners 2016’.
15. The Partnership will provide the prize but accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever in relation to any matter arising out of this competition or the enjoyment of the prize.
16. The Partnership is in no way responsible for any unforeseen delays that mean hampers arrive after Christmas.
17. Promoter: The Partnership (UK) Limited, Gravel Hill House, Gravel Hill, Wombourne Staffs WV5 9HA